Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Few Layouts

Just thought I would share a few layouts that I did over the weekend. Amazing what a little snow and cold does for the scrapbooking mood. It also helped that my brother and sister-in-law dropped off some great photos of their grandbabies on Saturday and I couldn't resist the photos, just had to make some layouts for the store.

The first one is of my nephew Jerod's little girl Madie, too cute, and perfect layout for the upcoming Stock Show.

Next, is a scraplift right out of Creating Keepsakes this month. Fell in love with the idea using Maya Road Flowers. I just took a couple inches out of the paper and inserted the Maya Road Flowers with glue dots and staples. Love the Fancy Pants paper, this one is from the new Crush line. The photo is my nephew Jerod and my grand niece Tylie. Isn't she the cutest?

Last, just Tylie as a super cute little witch with her mom Tyrnie on Halloween!


Hope you all had a creative weekend!
Thanks to Steve and Val for the photos!

No comments :

Back to Top