Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fancy Pants Splendid

Okay...Okay...I know that I told you how much I love Arctic Chill from Fancy Pants, but know I may have to switch over to being infatuated with Fancy Pant's Splendid line. Wow! Fancy Pants did an amazing job with these two special releases. Love, love, love them both! Splendid is so cute, so adorable...soft, sweet, romantic and totally adorable. I know that's a little early to be thinking about Valentine's Day, but you have to get a jump start with these papers. They are going to fly off the shelf. Oh my gosh! Is the cutest ever!?!?!

Sweet!!!

Soft and Romantic!!!



Adorable!!!
Too cute!!!
Again, hat's off to Fancy Pants for these two wonderful lines!!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Love the paper, will need to get some of that. I have ideas on how to use it for cards and a page for my granddaugther's scrapbook. Awesome.

Thanks, Jan

Sarah said...

one of those reminds me of vintage (my age) valentines.

Back to Top