Saturday, January 24, 2009

Imaginisce Just Imagine, Kaiser, Pink Paislee

Imaginisce's Just Imagine Line....I just reordered some of the Just Imagine Line and got some new items that I had not had before. This is the sweetest line for all the princesses in your life. Tessa spotted these adorable cards on http://www.twopeasinabucket.com from a Two Peas User , Ching-a-Ling...check out her blog at www.notleftstanding.blogspot.com. These four adorable cards are her designs, so please leave her lots of wonderful comments.





These princess chipboards are so sweet and you get to dress the little princesses, too cute! I can't wait to use these on a little album that I'm doing with Baby Ellie's pictures.

Darling Rub-ons!!!

Check out the Castle!


Two new papers and reorder of the one with the Castle!!!


A fun Valentine card I made with Pink Paislee Sweet Cakes.



Brand new, beautiful papers from Kaiser Craft. Gorgeous Papers!!


A new military line from Kaiser, too!
The reverse sides!!

Lots of fun new things! Lots of new to come, CHA starts Sunday in Anaheim and I am busy pouring over all the new products to order! Oh the choices...it's unbelievable! I have already ordered the new Fancy Pants, you are going to loooovvvvve it all. They never disappoint, always amazing new collections.
Have a wonderful weekend, and keep warm!!!

2 comments :

Sarah said...

I love the cards Cathy, nice job.
Sarah

Unknown said...

lol...I'm honored that you would share my cards on your site. Are you a retail store? I was just at CHA today. That Fairest of Them All line is just ADORABLE!!

Thank you for citing my blog. I really appreciate it. :)

Back to Top