Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just some Cards and what's new

Just thought I would share some cards I made during our normal Monday Blizzard. It's fun to be able to stay home and create, though. I hope everyone had some time to play.

This is a card I made for the new baby next door...Carson...9 lbs and 22 inches long. Sweet baby boy!


Just a fun princess card using some Imaginisce, Prima and Fancy Pants. Love the little princesses that you get to dress up. Too cute!!
Some fun cards from my new favorite at the store....Cosmo Cricket's Girl Friday! Looovvve these papers. Absolutely my new favorite along with Lil' Man and Snorkel. Cosmo Cricket has out done themselves with these new line. They are so much fun!! Stop by and check them out!

The three new Cosmo Cricket line are new this week, along with 6 inch Splat Mats from Bazzill (perfect when your just making a little mess).
New Heidi Swapp X-large masks (hearts, circles, stars and brackets). Can't wait to get to play with those.
Some fun new screens and stamps from Tattered Angels (Glimmer Mist)
Restock of all the Summer Imaginisce Line (kind of flew out of here, so I thought I'd bring it back, since Summer's gotta get here someday)
Fun bags of buttons from Autumn Leaves...new clear stamps from Daisy Bucket.
The new Fancy Pants lines will be arriving this week...exciting!
Great Impressions Stamps will be in, along with the special orders of Cornish Heritage Farms.
Lots of fun new items for all your Spring and Summer creating. You're going to love the new lines from Cosmo Cricket and Fancy Pants. I love these new lines, can't wait to share with you!!

1 comment :

Mrs. C said...

The cards are beautiful, Cathy! I love them!

Back to Top