Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Make N Take, Scrummage Sale Reminder and A Sale

Come in anytime this week to make this adorable Graduation Make N Take. A Hershey's Nugget disguised as a graduation cap. Come in and stamp Owen the Owl from Cornish Heritage Farms and choose a color for the cap! A great little token to include with your gift and card for you favorite graduate.
Reminder for the Scrummage Sale set for May 29 and 30. If you want to participate, call me to get a number. You mark your items with your number and the price you want. I will take care of the rest. I will give you a gift certificate for the Playground for the amount you sell. Get rid of the old and get the new!! I need your items no later that Wednesday, May 27!
I will be holding a private sale for my customers on Friday, May 29 starting at 6:00 pm, until 7:30 pm. Saturday, I will have a regular rummage sale ad in the Journal.

I have added lots of new papers to the clearance racks, come in and check them out 40% off. Plus, this week 25% off all Graduation and Prom papers and embellishments!!!

No comments :

Back to Top