Monday, August 17, 2009

New, new, new...help, I'm overwhelmed

Just wanted to let you know that all the Cuttlebug is here. The Fall Releases have arrived. I'm sorry to say that I can't hold any back for anyone. Last year kind of turned into a nightmare with the special orders and special requests. They are here though and they are fun! The Christmas one's are due to ship the first part of October!! All of the wonderful My Mind's Eye is here as well. The complete collection of Abbey Road designed by Deena Rutter. All coordinating lines complete with embellishments. Each line has 10 papers and over 20 embellishments to match! Check out their website at http://www.mymindseye.com/. I can wait to get some layouts done with these products. The paper quality is amazing. You know I only order the good stuff!! LOL!


The Stomp Line is my favorite....the cutest dinosaurs papers and embellishments...OMGosh!!







I love the Round and Round Line, also. All of the companies has done a wonderful job this year designing for little boys. It's about time!! Too stinkin' cute!


There is so much more to show you, but honestly I've been here all weekend and today (Monday) working and swimming in new products. It's going to be a fantastic Fall, full of amazing products and talented scrappers!! Have a great night and I will update you with more, more, more tomorrow!!
Still to come: New Bazzill Glazed Cardstock, New Glimmer Mists, New Cosmo Cricket, New Flowers, New Jenni Bowlin, New Cornish Heritage Farms and New Fancy Pants! Oh! I have a good life!!!

No comments :

Back to Top