Thursday, October 29, 2009

2nd Anniversary Sale and Make n Takes

October 30 and 31 Super Second Anniversary!! Come in and celebrate 2 years of business...starting into the third. Friday and Saturday there will be 3 make n takes, a sale and refreshments.
Friday, save 30% on any 30 items, and Saturday save 31% on any 31 items. The perfect way to stock up on papers! So great! Any 30 or 31 items. Does not apply to special orders!

Okay, I know you only see two make n takes here, forgot to take a picture of the third! Ooops!
But anyways you get the deal!!!

So come in, relax and hang out with me!! Too much fun!!!



1 comment :

StayC said...

Happy Super 2nd Anniversary Cathy!! Congrats, and thanks so much for being there.
I won't make it down to shop, but I have the day off and have every intention of playing with all my goodies I bought from you last weekend!
(love that "gobble till ya wobble"!!

Have a great 2 days!

Back to Top