Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Class ideas and a poll

Located at the right side of the blog, I have put a poll that I would love for you to participate in. It is open to all, you do not have to have a google account to vote or leave a comment anymore. Please leave me your feedback!!

I have been toying with a new idea for classes for a while. I would like to create 5 cards, a project or a mini project with a certain product lines.You would come to class, bring your tools and take home your completed projects and more product to continue on creating. EXAMPLE: A class of five cards and all the product to create them, including a full 12x12 chipboard sheet with tons of pieces, 7 to 10 papers, ribbon and embellishments, such as rhinestones or buttons. I would include the cardstock and envelopes for your 5 cards, you would create your 5 designs and go home with lots of product to keep creating or just add to your personal stash! Costs would go up, no way around that! Classes would be kept in the $25.00 range! You would be doing your own cutting... no more cut, copy and paste classes.
It's a way to get more bang for your buck, create with awesome product lines and add to your stash!!
I hope you will give it some thought and answer the poll at the right. I would really like to create, embellish and enhance my classes to different level. More stuff in the kits the more fun it is. She who dies with the most scrapbook supplies wins!!!

4 comments :

thestormyone said...

whoo hoo!! i was the first to vote!!!!! count me in. i love the idea..

sweet said...

whoo hoo!!! I am the Second to
Vote....I also Love the Idea
Let's get started Count me in.
Gena

Mary said...

My favorite class was the Christmas Basic Grey and that was because we had so much stuff left over to make more cards.

StayC said...

I think this is a fabulous idea! I have really enjoyed the classes I have taken at the store, and usually end up buying more to play with later because it was so much fun to do the first time. So you're idea sounds great to me!

Back to Top