Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 13 winner and a new prize

Congratulations go out to Debbie S. She won the acrylic tabbed album from Clear Scraps! How fun!

I loved hearing about your snow days, it was a wonderful winter day yesterday! I hope everyone enjoyed the day as much as we did! We finally got our tree up! My daughter did all the decorating! Yeah! She decorated the tree and hung all the stockings. We made almond bark pretzels and watched movies! A perfect day!

Today's prize is a Crafty Secrets chipboard House!http://vickichrisman.blogspot.com/2009/12/crafty-secrets-chipboard-houses.html

Check out the link above to see what Vicki Chrisman has designed with these! She is one of my very favorite designers and I check out her blog everyday! You'll love what you see, lots of eye candy, she's one extremely talented lady! I love the little house she made that holds that candy canes!

Today's questions: Do you buy gifts for your pets? Tell me about your pets and Christmas! My daughter hung a stocking yesterday for all of our pets, 3 dogs and a cat! Everybody has their own, cute! Yes, they pups will get bones and new toys and the cat will get cat nip and some little kitty treats! My cat has been perched under the tree, since we put it up! She loves Christmas, loves to help me wrap gifts, chew on the ribbons and bows, walk across the wrapping paper and just be a general pain...that is why her name is Calamity. The dogs really don't care, the new puppy, Sam, doesn't really know what to think about the tree. She's pretty laid back!

We had a cat who knocked over the tree one year! Our twenty pound Tinker, must not have known that he was that heavy and climbed right up it! CRASH!!! But that's about it as far as catastrophes.

10 comments :

thestormyone said...

OF COURSE MY 4 LEGGED BABIES GET CHRISTMAS PRESENTS. THUS FAR I HAVE ONLY GOTTEN THE DOGS ONE TREAT. MY CATS AMAZINGLY HAVE LEFT THE TREE ALONE. I AM AFRAID TO PUT ORNAMENTS OR PRESENTS UNDER OUR TREE, AS GRACE WILL UNWRAP AND EAT EVERYTHING UNDER THE TREE. APPARENTLY TODAY SHE WAS GOING TO DO A LITTLE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING HERSELF. PAT COULD NOT FIND HIS WALLET, AND IT WAS OUTSIDE IN GRACIE'S "BONEYARD".

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Thanks Can't wait to scrap with the Boyfriend Collection

Pet presents ... you bet ... they are part of the family too.

Cara said...

I do not have any four legged pets. I had a swimmer but he took his journey to swimmer heaven (flushed) a couple of weeks ago. I do however gift my brothers four-legged family members. They are fun to get treats for!

Your fans are picking up! Got a couple from my family!

Linda Woerth said...

I adopted a kitty and she is already spoiled so of course will have to spoil her somemore with a new kitty toy or two.

Am hoping to win Vickie's stuff, I follow her blog and love her talented ideas she shares.

Anonymous said...

Of course our pets get gifts. They are my babies too. I also give gifts to my grand-dogs too. I am a big pet lover. We have 5 out door cats right now and we are keeping one of our grand-dog. I always says dogs are people too. Nancy Schurger

Peyton's Mom said...

hmm a very sad thought for me-I have lost two of my 3 musketeers in the last couple of months-I used to dress them up in santa outfits-enough said-they will be missed.

Kristen said...

We have way too many animals to give them gifts. One of our indoor cats likes knocking down the nativity under the tree like bowling pins.

Anonymous said...

Yes, we always bought our pets gifts. Before we had nieces and nephews, all of my siblings pets got something too. Last summer we lost our dog. We are debating of whether or not to get a new puppy when it is snowy, or not. And.. looking for a "mutt" around. Kind of fun. The kids ages 13 and 15 would be SO happy, but.. in the snow... hmmm..
Alas, I digress. Sorry.
Thanks for the fun questions and games, Cathy. You've broken my SD losing streak. :-)
Kara

jjholdaway said...

we buy the dog a toy and a rawhide but they dont get wrapped. we hsve family members that buy presents for the dog as well.

Anonymous said...

No four legged kind here either. Carla

Back to Top