Monday, January 25, 2010

New magazines and a weekend of cards

Great feedback on the contest...I was beginning to think that there was something wrong with blogger!! I will leave the contest open til Wednesday and then get with Tessa to check on her entries as well!

New Magazines from Northridge Media have arrived. Cards, Scrapbook Trends and Handmade!
Tons and tons of great ideas, scallops, valentine's, kid cards and so much more. They are all a must have in my book! Always full of the hottest trends in card making and scrap booking! Great prices, 40% off regular price! Cards $11.97, Scrapbook Trends and Handmade $9.99!




Okay, my computer is acting up...I know I took a photo of the Scrapbook Trends, or at least I think I did!!

Spent Sunday making cards from this Vintage Valentine paper from Fancy Pants. Love it! Makes for easy card making!
Okay, you might have to tilt your head for these! Again, I'm convinced it's the computers fault and not by any means my fault!





















If you don't want to tilt your head, you'll just have to stop in and see them!
If you have been following the CHA (Craft and Hobby Association Show) in Anaheim, and see something great out there , that you would live me to carry in the store, let me know!
So far, I'm hooked on all thing Tim (Holtz of course). Check out his new embossing folders! Wow!
Like the new Bo Bunny! Some of the new Cosmo! Some of the new Fancy Pants! A little of the Sass a Frass! A lot Zva Creative! Let me know!!!

1 comment :

thestormyone said...

love love love the cards. and the handmade mag looks awesome

Back to Top