Monday, February 22, 2010

Just a hint of what's new

I thought I would share a couple of photos of what's new this week at the Playground. Lots of new stuff has arrived finally from CHA and tons more still to come. I uploaded a lot of photos tonight but thought best that I not overwhelm you!
Here's Scooter's Vacation from Imaginisce. Glazed and Embossed. Love this line, the cute puppy, campers and scooters...perfect for so many things! It's so cute!



Stacked card stock stickers and rub ons! Can't wait to create something fun and summery with this line!

This new line from Moxxie is so cute and so versatile. Perfect for Babies, Spring, Easter and the reverse sided is absolutely beautiful for card makers. Petite, gorgeous patterns. Sweet, simple and so unique! LOVE IT!



I mean really, can it get any cuter! Baby birds, aaaawww!













So pretty!




Lots of pics still to come....stay tuned!

4 comments :

Linda Woerth said...

Oh how cute, love, love the Moxxie. I have a baby book to put together and this looks perfect for it.

Leah Schwartz said...

I love it all, will be down thursday, I will spend more at your store then you will on purses...lol

Anonymous said...

I love Scooter's Vacation. Maybe it's because I have a new doggie, huh?
Thanks for bringing in all this wonderful goodness!!

thestormyone said...

do you have a credit plan for your customers???

Back to Top