Monday, June 21, 2010

Jenni Bowlin Butterflies and OA's Go Fly A Kite

New arrivals at the store this week include the new Jenni Bowlin Banner Butterfly Stickers, these are so cute and can be used for card making, scrapboooking and so much more. The perfect size. OOops! The pink ones didn't make it into the photo! They have polka dot, damask, ledger, tickets, music sheet designs. Love these! October Afternoon (one of my very, very favorite companies) Go Fly A Kite has arrived. This line is so perfect for summer scrapping and I adore this company because you can use this so easily for cards, so versatile!
This one is called Ice Cream! Can't wait to create with this one....it's one of the hottest papers of the summer.
Strawberry Jam


Lemonade


Front Porch


Picnic Table


Sprinkler

The amazing sticker sheet.
Too cute, double sided, journaling cards.


And the fabulous B sides.


It's an incredible line, wonderful quality and exclusive to independent retailers!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I see I need to dig into my photos. I love the colors of this paper, and the fun feel.

Back to Top