Sunday, August 8, 2010

Upcoming Classes

Tuesday, August 10 at 6:00 pm, Bo Bunny Chipboard Sophie Mini Album. Reduced to Cost on this beautiful mini album kit, $20.00. Due to lack of people signing up for this great class, I am reducing this album to my cost.
Please bring a paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive, glue dots, pop dots and a brown ink pad to class! Call 721-7529 or email artplay@rushmore.com to reserve your spot.








Saturday, August 14 at 10 am and 2pm, Sassafrass Montrosities Birthday Cards...come have a little fun and kick back with these adorable little guys from Sassafrass, they are too cute and funny. One monster seems to be hiding at the moment, but we will be making 5 cards in all, complete with envelopes.
Please bring scissors, adhesive, glue dot and pop dots to class. Cost is $12.00. Please call 721-7529 or email artplay@rushmore.com to reserve your spot!









August 17, Tuesday at 6:00 pm, Too Good to Pass up Tuesday is back with this precious Lush layout. Perfect for all types of layouts, especially baby and heritage. These feature adorable baby Reece, Kara's nephew. I must say we are both a bit smitten with him and all of his adorable photos.
Cost is $10.00, and you will have tons of scraps to use, plus there will be a drawing to win more paper from this collection. If you would like a kit, the cost increases $3.00, due to all the cutting!
Please bring scissors, a paper trimmer, adhesive, glue dots, and pop dots and brown ink! Call 721-7529 or email artplay@rushmore.com to reserve your spot!









2 comments :

Anonymous said...

This album is so easy to make, that I'm making another one for me! Well... for my sister to have for her granddaughter. I'm bringing a giant Grungeboard "C" for Claire, instead of "F" for friends. Much better for a baby/grandma book, don't you think?

And, have been WAITING (patiently. honest.. ask Cathy) since March for the Monsters card class. They are so cute.

And, making another layout set for myself, since I'm sending this one to Reece. (Well to his parents.. but they really don't count anymore since they had him.
I'm so smitten.

Chelsea said...

Kara your a hoot! I love it! Also I'm in for Lush class if I can do it over lunch on Tuesday :( I have to work that night **big tears**

Back to Top