Monday, September 6, 2010

Sharing Projects and classed for Tues, Sept 14 and Sat, Sept 18

Heather from Skipping Stones Designs stopped by on Saturday afternoon to share these beautiful cards with me and with all of you! Are they not gorgeous? Heather has just released this set of Christmas Stamps and the cards feature papers from the store. Makes for a pretty great combination! All of Skipping Stones stamps are available at the store as are the papers!




Sharing my Monster Stew layout with you...told you that I couldn't wait to create with these papers from Jillibean Soup and of course, I knew I had the greatest photo to go with them. Thank you Leah for sharing this great shot of your little guy with me. His eyes just melt my heart, and since he looks like he just finished a cookie snack, the journaling reads:
"Sometimes me think what is love, and then me thinks love is what last cookies is for. Me give up the last cookie for you. " Cookie Monster.
Tuesday, September 14, Too Good To Pass Up Tuesday features a fantastic fall themed layout using My Mind's Eye So Sophie Collection. Cost is $10.00. Please bring scissors, adhesive, (popdots and glue dots too), and brown ink of your choice to class! Call 721-7529 to reserve your spot or email artplay@rushmore.com.
This layout staring my friend Angie's littles (as my folks refer to them) also shows how to use a diecut paper and get more bang for your buck. I know a lot of you don't like to use the fancy die cut papers, but My Mind's Eye keeps them at a reasonable .99 cents and you can stretch them and use them lots of different ways on your pages. You get lots of great patterns and fantastic borders to work with this way!
Saturday, September 18 at 10 am and 2pm, the very creative and talented Chelsea Van Wyk with be teaching this great box set of cards. Cost is $12.50. Please bring scissors, adhesives (including glue dots and pop dots), paper trimmer and brown ink to class. Call 721-7529 or email artplay@rushmore.com to reserve your spot.

Chelsea is a super creative paper crafter with tons of talent. You can read more about her on her blog, www.scraptasticvoyage.blogspot.com. She is on some great design teams and is always creating for lots of companies challenges. Come join the fun and make a great gift for someone or keep it for yourself. ( I would)! We will be working with Distress Inks, Tim Holtz Tattered Flower Die and Skipping Stones Design Stamps. Too much fun to miss out on!








No comments :

Back to Top