Monday, August 29, 2011

MME layout and cards

While digging through pictures this weekend, I came upon this one of the kids taken just a couple days before Christmas this past year..while we were getting ready to go sledding!
I didn't feel like using Christmas paper, just not really my thing..but wanted have some fun with some My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose...I have tons of it from my winnings a few months back.
I used Cosmo Cricket Core'dinations for the background,just lightly sanded and MME's Stella and Rose "Hazel" for everything else.
Love the colors, love the freshness of it.  The dies are fabulous Quikutz dies that I got last year...I adore these.  They cut beautifully and are just gorgeous!




 I have decided to try and make a couple of cards each time I finish a layout.  I never have enough cards or any on hand when I need one.  This way, everything is perfectly coordinated and I have scraps and embellishments already out and ready to use. It might just work and get my card supply built up! 



No comments :

Back to Top