Monday, September 19, 2011

Create Blog Challenge

Playing along again this week with the fun challenge over at the Create Blog from Northridge Publishing.  The challenge was to use a a fox on your card...and I've had this little guy in my stash for a while now.  He is from October Afternoon's Campfire line.  I used a new embossing folder from Sizzix...Snowflake & Flourish Set.  Pretty sure Lynne has these in stock at Scrappin Ladies!  That's where I got mine.  Love it!  I inked it a bit with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, a spritz or two of Perfect Pearls Mist from Ranger, also. Added the fox, some Artisan Elements from Pink Paislee, sticker and chipboard from Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly line, and some hand stitching to complete it!  Super cute..love how it turned out!




1 comment :

Christine said...

This is such a cute card!!! I usually enter the Create Challenges....but had zilch with a fox on it! Would you consider entering it in Practical Scrappers card making contest? All the details can be found here: http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2011/09/our-biggest-contest-ever-come-join-in.html

Back to Top