Thursday, September 8, 2011

A recycled Halloween Mini

Just a quick little project to share...a mini album made with recycled toilet paper tubes..so cute and easy!
I used up some of my Halloween stash (remember I'm depleting it so I can buy more)which consisted of Imaginisce papers, stickers and brads, K&CO chipboard, and some We R and Doodlebug stickers, plus just a ton of ribbon!
On the inside of each page is enough room for a small picture and I made a tag for every tube to stash pictures on too!
I used 5 tubes in all, seemed about right with the binding rings.  It was a quick and easy little project and I love the results. 
You could make them for birthdays and just about any holiday.  I bet gift cards would fit in the tubes!
I think I will make a vintage Halloween one next!
This one is for Angie..that's is for H&H's Halloween photos..that she will so lovingly share with me this season! 









No comments :

Back to Top