Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Create Blog Challenge

Okay, I admit that I am totally addicted to the challenges over at the Create Blog from Northridge Publishing!
I love that it's challenges you to step out of the box, create with different items.  This challenge was to use Washi Tape on a card.  Definitely something I haven't tried.  But I love the results and the possibilities are endless with this stuff.
Pennants, flags, and tons of other ideas!  Fun!
Supplies used:
Bazzill Kraft Card Stock
Bazzill Swiss Dot Card Stock
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
LYB Tape
Echo Park Season's Greetings JOY Stickers
random buttons
twine and baker's twine
Machine stitching

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

Christine said...

I love this one! I don't know if I'm gonna get one done this week :(. The trees are brilliant! I did visit your gallery on Two Peas - your stuff is all awesome! Looking forward to seeing more!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Sooo cute! Makes me want to put up my Christmas tree NOW!

Back to Top