Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Popping Paper

A fun and unique challenge over at Practical Scrappers today...popping paper!
Check out the link here:
Some very creative ways to add dimension to your projects!
Sorry for the crooked pictures, just couldn't get a great shot anywhere in the house, no sunlight makes for not so great shots and why it is so crooked...I don't know!



I used MME Lost & Found 2 Sunshine...love it!
Thanks to Leah for sharing her precious boy with me...what a gorgeous picture!


5 comments :

Chelsea said...

Oh I love this! Love the paper too! The loops are awesome!

peytonsmom said...

that is cool! I think i might do that on the Sasparilla line-if they ever ship it!

Tessa said...

Love this layout! Love! Love!
Heard I missed you over the Christmas break. Next ti e you are in town give me a call. I know you must be craving potato pizza, I am!

Haley D. said...

Your layout is fabulous! I love all the details, especially the ribbon loops at the bottom!

Moira said...

Awesome idea with the paper layers - love it. And lost and found 2 sunshine? Hello paper heaven!

Back to Top