Friday, January 6, 2012

Ready, Set, Go...Practical Scrapper Layout Contest

I really want to encourage you to enter Practical Scrappers
Layout Contest.
Check out the link above and send in one of your favorite layouts (tell them Cathy sent you).
It is an amazing opportunity with tons of great prizes...but the best part of the challenge is to step out of the box and truly find your creativity.  I can never thank Christine Meyer, the owner of Practical Scrappers, enough for inviting me to enter the card contest, the challenges to create and really design.  It was an amazing journey and continues to be!
I have tons of creative friends and customers...I got to see your talent on a daily basis and I miss that...so show it off in this contest!
You won't regret it!
Ready, Set, Go!

No comments :

Back to Top