Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Challenge Me Tuesday...polygons 5+sides


I loved the challenge this week at
Polygons, hexagons are all the rage is scrapping and card making right now.  I wasn't sure if I would like the look or not, but I love this card!
Almost all the supplies are MME's Miss Caroline, added a Jillibean corrugated frame, and Cuttlebug Embossed piece.
Love it!
Make sure to check out all the other wonderful projects by clicking the link above.  Such awesome ideas!


With out further delay the winner of my RAK is
Blogger Sharon said...
You are such an inspiration to us! Hands down my favorite company is My Mind's Eye. Loving all of their collections!
March 3, 2012 12:10 PM
Congrats Sharon!
Contact me at artplay@nvc.net with your email and snail mail address and I will get your prize mailed out!

3 comments :

Jenny Evans said...

Gorgeous card, Cathy!! :D

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Oh wow this card is fabulous!!!

Kandice said...

I just love your style, always so pretty!

Back to Top