Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Moxxie Mini TP Tube Album


A mini album made from TP Tubes?  Really!
A super way to recycle and an easy way to create!
 
Pick out your favorite Moxxie Paper Collection and have some fun.
I used Road To Recovery...to create an inspiring, uplifting album!
You will need 5 empty TP tubes...flatten them and ink the edges with your choice of ink colors that match your Moxxie paper.
Tp tubes
Smushed tube

Next, cut 5 pieces of paper, your choice of pattern...to cover my tubes each piece needed to be 4 1/4 inch by 5 1/2, but you might want to double check, depending on what brand you are using!
Just add adhesive and adhere to the tube, add a bit of the same ink on the edges for a seamless look.
Now for the fun, just start creating, add Moxxie Die Cuts and Moxxie Stickers...layer, layer, layer.  Add buttons, doilies, flowers, twine, ribbon...anything you love!
Punch a hole with a Crop a dile in the upper left corner of each tube.
 
I added 5 tags, that I Distressed Inked and Glimmer Misted.  You can add photos and journaling to these fun little tags.  Make sure to add ribbon and twine to your tags too!
Tags

Insert your tags into the tubes and secure your mini album with a binding ring.
Cover 1
Inside cover 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Back cover

I enjoyed creating this little mini...I just wanted to create something pretty, fun and inspiring to look at!
I hope you have fun and we would love to see what you create....I already have a Moxxie All Hallow’s Eve album idea spinning in my head.

3 comments :

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is just so awesome!! i love the tutorial! tfs!! i would have never thought of this!! great job

Dana Tatar said...

I LOVE this! I'm going to start collecting my empty rolls. Thanks for the inspiration!

Beth said...

This is perfect timing! I've been collecting TP rolls all year to make several mini albums as Christmas gifts and was just planning to go look for some basic instructions this weekend. Thank you!

Back to Top