Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A White Space layout...

Sharing my layout that was up on the Quick Quotes Blog yesterday!

I love the crispness that the black snowflakes add, along with the added interest and contrast that the white embossing paste dots create!  These two embellishments that are both minimal, but really capture the feel I wanted to create with this layout. The quote is perfect for these two little shining stars.  They are my friend's little ones and let me tell you these two cute kiddos couldn't be any more loved than they already are! The quote says:

If I could reach up and hold a Star for every time you've made me Smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my Hand.  

Quick Quotes always has the perfect quote for every occasion out there, whether vellum or cardstock, it's always a wise idea to have a bunch in your stash...so you can add text and journaling with ease!


other supplies:
AC Black Card Stock
Bazzill Dotted Swiss Salt Card Stock
Embossing paste
Heidi Swapp Stencil
Snowflake button

2 comments :

Bonjourscrap said...

Love the quote. Black snowflakes are my fav' this winter...

Samantha Walker's Imaginary world said...

I really love this! Never would have thought of black for the snowflakes! Love the effect!

Back to Top