Friday, February 28, 2014

Wood Veneer Challenge

Playing along again this week with the Create Blog Challenge, this week's challenge is to use the ever so popular wood veneer on your card.  I have quite a bit of wood veneer, but always seem to forget to add it or I don't have exactly what I need...figures!
But it one of the little bowls were all of these little, teeny, tiny bits of it and I thought the would make the perfect confetti for my card!
So here is my take on the challenge!
Love it!  The paper and embellishments are Pink Paislee's Hey Kid, a couple little Doodlebug enamel dots, Maya Road Cording and a mixture of wood veneer!
Happy Friday!  Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Love this Cathy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh I loveeeeeeee this!! LOVING what you did with the wood veneer pieces!!!!!

Back to Top