Saturday, March 29, 2014

Scrapping with Christine~Week 4

I love these sketches from Christine Meyer, I am always inspired and everything falls together easily when I use her sketches.  I think what I love most, is that it takes the guess work out of it.  Always perfectly balanced and it makes it easier for me to put a layout together faster.


 Here is my take on this week's sketch!
Super fun for my favorite little Super Hero~Gideon.
I used a fun collection from Pebbles...
Party Super Hero from Amy Locurto!


Make sure to stop by Christine's blog and like her 
Facebook page
Have an AWESOME weekend!
Linking up to Paper Issuse's A Pocket Full of Sunshine Challenge

2 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!!! LOVING those photos, the colors and the rosettes!!!

cghundley said...

Wow, loving all
the flowers on
this great layout!
Carla from Utah

Back to Top