Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Today & every day with Quick Quotes


Sharing a layout today created for Quick Quotes!
It's up on the Quick Quotes Blog today!
Celebrating my little fur baby Stella...take time to love your pets and appreciate all the joy that they bring.  
We lost our Sweet Nell a week ago today (not the pup in the layout), but scrapping this happy picture of Stella helped me grieve a bit.  Stella and the rest of my pups bring me so much joy everyday.  


Here is my Nell...today I might just have shed enough tears that I can get through scrapping a few pictures of her!


2 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So sorry :(

I love love love love your lo! LOVING the colors and the title work!!!

Anonymous said...

awwww... Im so sorry for your loss, she looks like a sweet girl :(

Back to Top