Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Practical Scrapper Blog Hop Winner and a few other things

I apologize for not posting the winner of my give a way for the Practical Scrapper's Blog Hop sooner, just kind of slipped my mind!
SHartl is the winner.  Just shoot me an email at artplay@nvc.net with your mailing address and I will get it sent out to you.
Blogger SHartl said...
Love this adorable, sweet layout! I have two girls myself so I can't resist all that bling and girlie paper!

I have a card up on the SRM Blog that I would love to have you 
check out!
And also a Spring project up on the Helmar Blog today....it's 
Spring in Australia now.
Finally sharing a new project created for Lori Whitlock with some 
of her new files.  You can see lots of examples on her blog.
Click here!
There are so many cute one's this week!

I used her new layered witch, 2 on 12x12 scalloped ribbon treat 
bag and a Halloween project life card for the tag and a fun little 
Halloween SRM Sticker!
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo cute! LOVING that witch!!!!!

SHartl said...

I am thrilled to be your blog hop winner...thanks so much! And that halloween treat bag is the cutest ever! Love all the die cuts and the not-so-spooky witch. My youngest daughter was born on Halloween (as much as I hoped she would wait at least a day to be born..haha!) so I am already thinking of fun party ideas for her 1st birthday.

Back to Top