Monday, March 16, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Fun

Just sharing a couple of easy projects for my two favorite little people today and some fun with Lori Whitlock files.  A leprechaun will be dropping off these little treats tonight so that they can have them for breakfast in the morning!  Sorry for the terrible photos, super cloudy here today and no chance of the sun shining!
I cut two shamrock tags with Lori's 5 Clover Shamrock file and off set them to created another layer.  Then I added the kiddo's initials with gold metallic card using Lori's LW Jumbo Font.



I just adhered the shamrocks to the top of the package!


And for Raini, I used Lori's Snowflake Chapstick Box, just switching out the snowflake for a shamrock for the 5 clover shamrock file!  


So cute with the Lucky Charms Marshmallow lip balm!


Wishing you all lots of luck and a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments :

Back to Top