Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Lori Whitlock December Creative Team Hop


Welcome to the Lori Whitlock December Creative Team Blog Hop...lots of inspiration, great sales and prizes.


To win the gift card, please leave a comment on Lori's Blog.



To get the freebie file, use the code CHRISTMASTREE, the code will work for the 8th and 9th of December.


Now onto the two new holiday A2 Suspension cards I have to share with you.  These cards are super easy to put together and have great dimension.  Just something a bit more fun about them
First up the A2 Suspension Card Tree.  Both of the cards I made were created with Lori's Echo Park The Story of Christmas Collection.


And next, A2 Suspension Card Snowflake.  I love the colors in this collection, perfect for creating with kraft cardstock.  Plus so many fun little embellishments in the collection too...gorgeous brads, enamel dots, chipboard and ephemera!

.
Thanks for hopping by and have a very Merry Christmas!



8 comments :

Unknown said...

Wow these are fab - love the colours too!

Helen Gullett said...

They are amazing cards! I think I have the Snowflake card cutting file :) Thanks for the inspirations!

Salnclts said...

Beautiful- I love the colors!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Both of these cards turned out super cute Cathy! :)

Sandy Ross said...

Beautiful cards! So bright and cheery!

Lori B said...

I'm a craft stock addict too! LOVE THESE!

Paty said...

Wow!! Son todos tan alegres y coloridos!! Me gusta mucho la tarjeta de verano!!

Anonymous said...

They are amazing cards! I think I have the Snowflake card cutting file :) Thanks for the inspirations!


ผลบอล

Back to Top